Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Interview with MPPP

It was few days I didn't update my blog.
I was busy like hell!

Yesterday, I went to interview to MPPP for my assignment.
When I changed my formal clothes,
I found out that I didn't have belt in my house.
I took my father's to wear.
Thereafter, I found out i didn't bring back my shoe as well.
Oh my god, I didn't bring back so many things.
Luckily, my mum found my brother's NS shoe,
so I wear it.

I reached there later than Schieh See and Ee Peng.
Don't know why,
I didn't feel any nervous,
I was totally calm.
I suppose to feel very nervous.
Anyway, it was a good thing that I didn't feel nervous.

Out of my expectation,
the officer is nice,
and friendly too I would say.
She gave us several things which help our assignment.
We have about 35 minutes of interview.
I would say the interview went successfully.

I reached home at 5.
An afternoon passed.
Time passed really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment