Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time is really fast

Time is really fast, isn't it?

I was back to Penang last Thursday.
I was back to UUM again yesterday.
Time is really fast.
Every time I go back to Penang,
I failed to complete all the things I planned.

I reached Penang afternoon of Thursday.
I rest for a while,
then, the followings moment of the day,
I was doing investment research.

The second day, Friday.
The morning, I did some research and I sold my shares.
Afternoon, my schedule was really fully.

3pm: meeting with Khai Yuan regarding My Map Enterprise
4pm: meeting Eng Jeng regarding Reason Enterprise
5.30pm: meeting with Koon Kit
8.30pm: meeting with Leng Chin regarding investment

The third day, Saturday.
I started to print my notes for acedemic.
after that,
at noon, I got to back UUM.

I depart from my home at 1pm.
Guess what time I reached UUM.
It's almost 8pm!
Such a long journey!
It wasted lot of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment