Thursday, July 23, 2009

Accounting Hunt

I participated in an Accounting Hunt just now.
There are 10 people in each team.

My team members are:
1. Chin Wei
2. Chen Lin
3. Wei Sein
4. Soon Guei
5. Wei Luen
6. Themis
7. Jian Chai
8. Fu-Yong
9. Li Pei
10. me

I was aiming for the winner.

We need to passed 7 stations game to each the final station.

1st Station (at DGarden):
- It was an easy one. Sudoku! We were given maximum 15 minutes to finish it. It isn't hard for me. But we almost got wrong. Luckily I found the mistake and we passed it.

2nd Station (at DKG 5):
- It took us a long journey to second station. It was also a puzzle game. I didn't play it before. I love to play puzzle games, so, it's still not tough for me.

3rd Station (at DKG 2):
- This is the funny one. Guess what have we played in this station. Starting, she asked leader (me) to step in front and asked me to lead my team to do the warming up. Our warming up is really funny! After that, funnier thing, we were given a video, a dance video, we need to dance like them. It was really funny! And my friend's friend, Bernice, was in that counter.

4th Station (at FPP):
- My friends, Kean Guan and Wen Jian, in charged that station. That station was a hard one for me. Luckily, my teammates helped a lot. We are required to blew the tabletennis ball out of the water. We were required to blow 10, I blew none of them. Haha.

5th Station (at DKG1):
- In this station, I believed it was a famous game. They told something to the first person. Then, the first person will tell to the second until the last person. The last person will write the message on a piece of paper. Our out come was only accurate for about 50% I think. After that, we are required to search for the envelope to proceed to next station.

6th Station (Theater Experiment):
- This was another puzzle game, named Shidoku. I never played it. But, it was really easy for me to understand this one. And, I played really fast. I think this station was the best performance for me. I almost caught up the earlier team. After finished the game, I opened the envelope. We required to rearrange the message. The massage told us the last station was at DKG3. The last station, I was excited!

7th Station (DKG3):
- There were another two team there when we were reached. We waited for them first, and we played games among each other and planed some strategy. This station, 10 of us needed to hold hand to each other, to form a line. Then, we were required to seek for 8 papers. After we found it, we need to rearrange it based on the accounting cycle. After we had done, we thought we were really slow, our time was 14 and half minutes. The time given was 15 minutes. However, we were told that we were the fastest team for that station until that time.

I was so excited to back from Accounting Building. I thought we reached very early, but when we reached there, we were told that we were the fifth team. I feel a little bit disappointed. However, the final results are based on the station result, not who was the first team to reach.

My team members were taking photograph while waiting.
That moment, I asked my friend one question and I found that there were no other semester 5 team.
Haha.
I would feel shameful if we won nothing.

Finally, the result is going to be announced.

We are not in consolidated prize.

We are not in second runner-up.

We are not in first runner-up.

WE ARE THE WINNER!!!!

I feel really happy!
And, there is one more reason make me really happy!
The moment I decided to join, I was really hoping to be the winner.
I made it!
I have really made it!

I AM REALLY REALLY HAPPY!
THANKS TO MY TEAM!

Thanks to Chin Wei, Wei Sien, Chen Lin, Soon Guei, Wei Luen, Themis, Ah Chai.
And also thanks to my 2 great juniors, Li Pei and Fu-Yong.

For them, it might just a normal winning.
For me, it means a lot to me. A LOT!

Thanks to all of my teammates.
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment