Sunday, July 26, 2009

UUM is stopped!

2 things I want to write about yesterday.
But, I don't want it too long.
So, finally I decided I am going to write about UUM.

Before I got into it, let me share the another thing briefly.
I was too blur yesterday.
I forgot bring book and note to class.
Not only that, I even forgot to wear belt.
Not only that!
I even forgot to bring any pen.
The worst,
I fall into drain.
I am having injury now,
and sick.

Ok,
back to UUM.
We will have a week break!
Why?
H1N1!
Oh My God!
It's really serious!
UUM will have holiday due to H1N1.
I believe UUM have some serious cases.
When the news was spread,
some panic happened.

Panic about H1N1?

Actually not,
Panic about going back Penang!
Students back one by one.
And several buses had canceled.

The news was announce about 5pm yesterday.
The last bus to back Penang from A.Setar was 8p.m.
So, there were lot people didn't know how to back home.

At about 6 something,
I was informed that there were about 100 people in the main gate,
figuring ways to back Penang!

I initially planned to back Penang for 2 days to settle some stuff.
But now, I got 1 week holiday!
Could I say it is a good news or bad ones?

However, I really hope H1N1 will be slowing down.

1 comment:

  1. scary... scary...
    how are you??? why so blur till fall into a drain????

    ReplyDelete