Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to UUM

I have finally back to my university again.

Well, when I saw my room, I was quite moody. My room’s things are very poor condition.

So, I went out without keeping my things.

I met my junior, Eric, who was introduced by Emily.

He brought a friend with him.

Thereafter, he brought me to other friends of him.

Then, I brought them around UUM

I would say, I feel very happy to know them.

I had a great time with them.


After I back my room, I felt moody again.

Why?

I found out the people who stayed that room previously is a smoker.

And, he left the part of cigarette after smoking (I forgot what that part called).

I hate cigarette dam much!


Today, I went out to helping out juniors again.

Well, again, I felt quite good been with them.

But, when think about my room, I really feel moody.


Tomorrow is my first day of study for new semester.

I hope everything is going to be great.

p/s: I actually haven’t clean my room. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment