Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another start

Today, I am going back to my university.

It will be another start.

I believe it will be a whole different semester.
I think I have found back my life.
I know what I want to be.
I understand my path now.

Previously, I was not really somebody.

Now,
I am investor.
I am businessman.

And,
I am going to be an outstanding student as well.

I have passed the first half of year 2009.
I don't really have a great starting in year 2009.
But now,
I changed.
I want to make the second half a great one.

Liverpool once led by AC Milan with 3 goals in UEFA Champion League final.
But the end of game, they are champion of UEFA Champion League.

I don't have a great first half.
In this second half, I am going to make it like Liverpool, turn the lost into victory!

1 comment: