Monday, July 13, 2009

A Trip

This morning, after I took my bath and my breakfast, I went to bus stop to take bus to Alor Setar.

Take bus to Alor Setar?
For what?

To back Penang!

Was I crazy?
I just back UUM on Saturday night and I went back Penang again today?

Haha.

Actually, I would say, this is a business trip.
I went to settle some stuff and back UUM again.

Keane and Jeng fetched me up at Jetty and we departed to Seberang Jaya.
I didn't really know the road there.
Luckily we stepped down and asked the petrol station people.
Or else, we would be in Kulim.
Seberang Jaya is totally the opposite side.
It was funny!
I don't know how to describe it in words.

After we settled everything,
Keane fetched me to terminal bus again,
and I back to UUM again.

A day passed like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment