Sunday, July 5, 2009

First day of my new semester

My new semester academic started today.
I had an interesting time table this semester.
I will be studying from 8am to 11pm.
In between, I have only 12pm to 12.30pm break time and 6pm to 8pm break time.
But, I will have class on Sunday and Wednesday only.
Other days, I don't have classes.

5 classes have passed today.
1 lecturer is absent.
One interesting part is that, all 4 lecturers who showed up today, have the name started by 'A'.

My Advanced Management Accounting disappointed me a little bit.
I wished to be taught by Mr. Abdul Halim.
But, he doesn't teach me.
I am not sure whether does he teach for this paper this semester.

Today, I really feel that name card is really an useful thing.
I helped several juniors in these two days.
I gave most of them my name card.
And, now they all know my name.
Without name card, I believe those who I just help for 1 minute, won't remember my name.
And if they don't remember, I believe they might not dare to call me when meet me.
And that lost an opportunity to know one more friend.

Now, I believe they remember my name better, and wherever they meet me, they call me.

During my Advanced Management Accounting class,
our lecturer asked us to introduce ourselves.
I really feel that it's kind of like primary student.
Then, I started thinking whether should I leave him my name card when my turn to introduce myself.
I worried my friends will saying me trying to show off.
The end, I don't bother anything, I dropped him my name card, so that I could impress him more than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment